SEXUAL HEALTH CHECK UPS
- Do you wish to have a sexual health check up?
- Or do you think that you may have a sexually transmitted infection ?
- Are you aged 15 or over ?
If the answer is yes, then please make an appointment. Complete confidentiality is guaranteed and no examination is necessary.
To make an appointment for a sexual health check up:
Choose one of the following methods :-
- ask for an appointment at Reception for Clinic 1 - the receptionist will simply take your name and a number on which you can be contacted later, in order to arrange an appointment.
- Complete a tear off slip available from the surgery and hand in to the receptionist, after which you will be contacted re an appointment
CONFIDENTIAL SERVICES - HERE TO LISTEN NOT TO TELL
We provide a confidential service to young people including under 16's.
Rivergreen Medical Centre is a Young People's Friendly Service and has met the standards for Future Pulse, a new project which aims to improve access to health services for children and young people under 25
C CARD REGISTRATION POINT
Condoms help prevent unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diease
Registration for a C Card is available here at the practice for Rivergreen patients aged under 24 . The C Card allows you to get free condoms.